Responsible for supervising daily operations and personnel aiming for maximum efficiency and cost-effectiveness. Ensure that technology is effectively utilized, staff are well-organized & productive and adherence to Fair Treatment of Customer (FTC).
1. Contact Centre Management
· To ensure smooth functioning of contact centre.
· To work closely with multiple cross-functional departments to understand new banking products/services initiatives, operations performance, market trend and best contact centre service practices.
· Develop objectives for the contact centre’s day-to-day activities.
· Collect and analyze contact-centre statistics (sales rates, costs, customer service metrics etc.)
· Monitor and resolve challenges / problems as they arise to ensure optimal customer service.
· Develop and implement contact centre policies and procedures.
· Monitor and improve telephone handling and other procedures.
· Create and evaluate performance through performance based scorecards that measure key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time etc.)
· Accountable for managing the relationship with respective vendor(s) and to identify, conduct and evaluate performance trends.
· Research and recommend relevant vendor solutions for contact centre.
· Design & assist in developing business and operational flows.
· Implement technology upgrades to contact centre as required.
2. Resource Management
· Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.)
· Identify errors and provide solutions for contact center and individual officers.
· Provide learning/growth opportunity to team members through delegation and exposure to projects.
· Periodically conduct team meetings review performance, motivate and interact with contact centre staff.
· Review and approve leaves, salary, allowances, etc.
· Instill KMBL’s values in the team.
3. Budgeting & Reporting
· Managers contact centre budgeting and track expenses.
· Prepare periodic productivity reports for line manager on talk time, hold time, idle time, not ready time, Calls handled, daily call volume, service level, agent login and abandoned rate etc.
· Prepare additional reports as required by senior management.
4. Regulatory & Compliance
· Ensuring that all the information and transactions are handled with due diligence and care.
· Interpret and apply appropriate State Bank rules and regulations, Banks Policies and Fair Treatment of Customer - FTC Principles.
· Remain abreast of any changed to State Bank rules and regulations.
5. Contact Centre Training
· Identify training needs for Contact Centre staff.
· Coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards.
· Conduct periodic refreshers for contact centre staff on Compliance, KYC, Products and System Integration, soft skills, communication etc.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other attributes
Duration and Nature of Previous Experience:
7 years of experience in contact center/call center out of which 3-4 years as managerial or similar capacity. Certified Call/Contact Centre Manager (e.g. CCCM) or equivalent qualification is a plus.