Job Objective: Responsible for processing of account opening, maintenance, Chequebook, term deposit, remittances, clearing, internal & on-line transfers and other general banking transactions within stipulated turnaround time, maintain database for reporting/record and assist OM in branch operations as per KBL policies and SBP guidelines.
- Minimum 14 years of education from HEC recognized university, in business administration/commerce/accounting/ finance or economics.
- Cash handling experience in banks or financial/corporate sector will be preferred.
- Knowledge of SBP regulations on branch banking and cash management
- Customer focused and good team member
- Proficient in accounting software, word processing, spreadsheet, email and internet
We are an equal opportunity employer and value talent diversity at our Bank. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, gender, marital status, race, religion, or disability status. Therefore, all qualified candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply on our positions.