- You have already applied to this job.
Already a Member: Sign In Here
If you already have an account on ROZEE.PK you don't need to fill out registration form to create a new account. Simply login using your ROZEE.PK username or email address and password.
Full Time/Permanent ( First Shift (Day) )
1 Year - 2 Years
- Deliver high quality Tier-1 IT support to users and resolve the complaints within TATs.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot desktop, workstations and server technologies.
- Install and configure Microsoft Windows operating system and MS Office suite.
- Troubleshoot domain user account and access rights on network, email and associated systems.
- Troubleshoot Windows servers especially, Print server, and file server.
- Identify, research and resolve technical problems.
- Administer and support network printers.
- New User Creation in AD and Exchange
- Coordinate with second Level support team to facilitate the users
- Coordinate with vendor for hardware support under SLA guidelines
- Manage the required documentation of IT equipment, Inventory and associated tasks
Reporting & Liaison
- Liaison with the branch user, IT vendors and the In-charge Service Desk regarding the support operations
- Prepare and communicate the performance reports to In-charge Service Desk
Communication Skills, TI Support Skills, IT Hardware Support,
We are an equal opportunity employer and value talent diversity at our Bank. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, gender, marital status, race, religion, or disability status. Therefore, all qualified candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply on our positions.