1. Collateral Documentation and Initiation Scrutiny
- Securitization of Loan Documentation to ensure compliance of Credit Administration Procedures & applicable PRs etc.
- Ensure perfection of Collateral prior to Loan Authorization in compliance to Credit Administration Procedures aligned with terms of security.
- Ensure valuation of collateral securities in accordance with Credit Approval.
- Execute data checks to ensure that applicant is not a defaulter of KMBL or any other institution.
- Ensure safe keeping of credit security documentation.
2. Review and Analysis of ILA & Loan Documents
- Ensure compliance of Credit policy and other guidelines circulated regularly.
- Completion of pre-disbursement formalities in line with Credit Administration & Operational Procedures.
- Ensuring Credit Approvals are as per approved discretionary powers at each level.
- Ensuring that any deviations in loan application are highlighted and corrected by respective staff.
3. System Input and Loan Disbursement
- Ensure that valid and accurate data input is made in the system from source documents related to cash flow, credit scoring & Loan application.
- Ensure credit disbursement is made in accordance with credit approval.
- Ensure completion of credit cases and forwarded to BTU on daily basis.
- Provide administrative assistance to marketing staff allowing them to concentrate on credit and marketing affairs to increase revenues
4. Audit & Compliance
- Coordinate for audit of Credit Documentation & Processing by internal/ external/SBP Auditors.
- Responsible for timely compliance of audit observations.
5. Customer Services
- Maintain TAT in processing of customer verifications to ensure zero delays in disbursement.
- Provide support to branch in achieving sales targets by cross-selling KMBL products, particularly liability products.
Required Education & Experience:
- Preferably a Bachelor in Commerce, Business Administration, Math/Statistics, and preference will be given to a Master degree.
- Preferably one year of experience in the banking sector.
- Clear understating of KMBL credit procedures, Prudential Regulations, Corporate Governance, Khushhali Bank/MFI ordinance, International Finance Corporation Policies, SPTF and SMART Campaigns.
- Sound knowledge of microfinance/consumer lending principles and comprehension of prudential regulations.
- Strong PC skills, specifically in MS Office suite.
- Able to work independently and in a fast paced environment
- Strong financial analytical skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
Exhibits and upholds KMBL’s values and social performance objectives. Required Skills
Credit Documentation & Processing, Banking Sector Knowledge, Microfinance, Analytical Skills,