Key Responsibility Areas (KRAs)
- Conducting Portfolio performance reviews and proactive collection perusal, ensuring achievement of bucket level resolution benchmarks along with key portfolio indicators 30 DPD-PAR, NPL and C/Off.
- To ensure the utilization of available data effectively by applying monitoring through productive MIS of collection.
- Ensure meticulous compliance of Fair Debt Collection Guidelines issued by SBP.
- Implement and monitor appropriate collections activities to ensure customers pay to agreed terms & maintain the C&R log accordingly.
- Liaison between the management and down the line staff and extending coordination across area/branches level to assure field assistance (as required) for the resolution of accounts in a time.
Portfolio Performance Reviews & analysis
- Keep abreast assigned team about the updated (daily) delinquent reports & performance.
- Assign borrower wise risk rating of all (1-209DPD) borrowers based on feedback from team/visits and chances of recovery.
- Ensure all crucial MISs are shared down the line with respective staff members to achieve the maximum output and daily/weekly targets.
- Conducting regular analysis/performance reviews & update the line management on timely basis.
- On random basis or / and by instruction from line management, assess client’s repayment capacity, credit appraisal quality (nonperforming or written off loans) & update the branch/area management about gaps and areas of improvement.
- Assist & guide branch collection & recovery team in devising collection performance enhancing techniques and ensure enforcement / execution at field level in tight coordination with line manager.
- Acts as a point of contact at branch level on behalf of bank for litigation cases pertaining to bad debts
- To hold regular team meetings in order to timely and effectively communicate unit plans and targets, discuss issues and recognize success.
- Initiate and ensure timely handing over (physically/surface mail) of recovery letters/notices to all defaulting customers as per set frequencies
Compliance & Service Quality
- To ensure that the team deals with all customers complaints in line with the complaints process and adhering to the Code of Conduct
- Responsible to make sure that all the bank policies, procedures, SBP code of conduct and fair Debt Guidelines, dunning process, cheques return process, reversal and settlement policies and all the Operational standards (both internal and External) are met for doing business.
- Ensure effective and standardized internal control, and report as per KMBL policies and SBP regulations.
Team Building & Management
- Ensure team is well trained and have complete knowledge of banking processes and policies to maintain the high level of customer services
- Effectively manage team, identify skill gap and impart on job training to make their team knowledge and skills in accordance with their job requirement.
- Intimate HR department for training and development needs of team / individual.
- Preferably a graduation degree in business administration, commerce, accounting, economics, finance, math, stats from HEC recognized/overseas university.
- Minimum 2 year of experience in debt Recovery & Collection.
- Sound knowledge of lending principles.
- Team player and cross-functional relationship building.
- Understanding of compliance and regulatory requirements for each KMBL product.
- Strong communication skills with excellent customer focus.
- High level of mobility due to permanent field work.
- Proficient in MS office Suite.
Exhibits and upholds KMBL’s values and social performance objectives Required Skills
Cross Functional Relationship Building, MS Office Suite, Communication Skills,