- You have already applied to this job.
- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
Full Time/Permanent ( First Shift (Day) )
Retail Branch Banking
Branch Operations Management
- Management & Supervision of overall branch banking operations, ensuring efficiency, effective controls and maintenance of service quality standards.
- Oversee the account opening, maintenance process and maintain controls in line with bank’s internal procedures and KYC/AML requirements.
- Review & authorize branch banking transactions including cash payment, receipt, clearing, remittances, chequebook issuance, term deposits, account to account transfer, banca-assurance etc.
- Responsible for management, supervision & reporting of branch operational expenses, related payment execution in liaison with vendors and F&A.
- Review & authorize effective & timely disbursement of approved loans.
- Supervise home remittances (Western Union) & NADRA Verisys from provided links and ensure required SOPs are followed.
- Monitor and coordinate with CMD for effective cash management.
- Submit all payable/deducted taxes & other levies for deposit with SBP/NBP as per policy.
- Operate within assigned budget and promote savings supporting business endeavours
- Implementation of Internal Policies and procedures are always current; record keeping of policy update is adequate. All policies/procedures, SBP’s guidelines including Prudential Regulations, are timely disseminated to concerned staff and compliance is monitored effectively.
- Timely and accurate preparation/submission of all scheduled reports to Corporate Office, SBP and other stakeholders as directed in Procedural Manuals.
- Will be directly responsible for non-Compliance, Audit Observations and other self-assessment functions and will also be responsible of rectification of all discrepancies.
- Will ensure preparedness of the branch for review and audit by internal/external/ SBP Auditors; Operational Audit & AOF/ILA rejection ratings will be considered a direct reflection of Branch Operational environment.
Customer Satisfaction & Service Quality
- Ensure provision of quality service to customers as per prescribed service quality benchmarks.
- Demonstrate high level of commitment and add value to foster a service culture.
- Encourage team to cross-sell KMBL products, especially liability products.
- Provide support to branch in achieving sales targets via cross-selling especially of liability products. ·
- Managing general administration including branch’s premises issues, keys administration, stationary & supplies requirements, fixed assets management etc.
- Custodian of branch vault, Cash safe & gold safe keys, responsible for related operations.
- Responsible to keep Cash in Safe & Gold securities properly insured.
- Continuously review security risk to the branch vault, cash area and premises, arrange/advise due precautions/ measures for overall safety and integrity.
- To maintain and monitor staff attendance, leave record, leave planning, developing backups of the key positions, timely rotations, ensuring effective internal communication.
- Monitor & evaluate performance of branch operations staff.
- Monitor Branch staff accounts for any unusual transactions to minimize the risk of forgery and fraud.
- Capacity building of branch operations staff for improving performance & impart operational trainings.
Required Education & Experience:
- Preferably 16 years of education with specialization in banking/finance/accounting or commerce from HEC recognized university.
- Candidates having JAIBP Stages or Other Banking certification(s) will be given preference.
- Minimum 3 years’ branch banking operations experience.
- Sound knowledge of KMBL products/processes and policies
- Skilled in customer service, cash management and branch documentation.
- Well versed with banking prudential regulations
- Thorough on compliance and regulatory policies.
- Good team member and customer focused
- Capable of managing staff performance
- Proficient in Integrated Banking Application, accounting software & MS Office suite.
Exhibits and upholds KMBL’s values and social performance objectives Required Skills
MS Office Suite, Compliance, Cash Management, Branch Documentation, Ticket Checking,
We are an equal opportunity employer and value talent diversity at our Bank. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, gender, marital status, race, religion, or disability status. Therefore, all qualified candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply on our positions.