Contract ( First Shift (Day) )
Education Requirement: MBA/ACCA/ (Eco)
Experience Requirement: 1 – 2-year relevant experience
- Assists with the day to day tasks of the work related activities.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures related to employee relations.
- Foster Positive employee relations and work to solve any employee issue that surface.
- Performs similar or related duties as assigned or required.
- Respond to inquiries and requests from employees.
- Maintain and process accurate and complete employee records.
- Disciplinary Management
- Separation Management
- Verification of previous employees
- Verification of Current employees
- Service record Management
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communication (Including presentation) skills with good listening skills.
- Excellent MS Office proficiency especially MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Ability to generate innovative and creative ideas.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to collaborate effectively within team and with all relevant stakeholders.
- Quick learner, who is effectively able to analyze data and drive relevant conclusions,.
Expected Start Date: As soon as possible
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Islamabad Required Skills
Employee Experience Expertise, Payroll Services, Employee Relations,
We are an equal opportunity employer and value talent diversity at our Bank. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, gender, marital status, race, religion, or disability status. Therefore, all qualified candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply on our positions.