What YOU Will Do
- Ensure complaints are handled in a fair and speedy manner taking into account the criteria of Transparency, Accessibility and Effectiveness.
- Ensure complaints are handled in compliance according to the Complaints Handling Policy & Procedures and ensure coordination/follow up with all departments for resolution of complaints based on SBP guidelines.
- Determine root causes of recurring complaints and formulate improvements to mitigate them.
- Complaint Handling Database, Customer Communication & Record Keeping
- Maintain complaint data base on daily basis and prepare periodic reports for onward submission to the management and State Bank after the review of line Manager.
- Ensure that 100% customers are informed regarding status of their complaints on timely basis as defined by SBP
- Ensure complete documentation of customer complaints.
- Complaints Resolution Satisfaction:
- Ensure at-least 90% of the complaints handled by CHO are resolved within TAT
- To ensure regular follow ups and escalation with concern units regarding complaints which exceed their specified TAT.
- Take customer feedback, analyze and provide management with a better service solution or an alternate.
Complaints logged through other channels
- Ensure to collate and maintain database on monthly basis for all complaints logged through other channels including branches, area office, regional office, SBP, BMP, FIA, etc.
- Preparation and submission of monthly comprehensive report for all complaints on monthly basis reflecting different aspects including nature of complaints, recurring complaints, exceeding TAT, internal & external frauds, complaints against specific service or product, etc.
- To compile submit regulatory reports as advised by SBP and other regulators.
- To compile and submit complaint trend analysis and other internal reports to line manager.
- To ensure comprehensive complaint analysis for submission to line manager into bank’s annual report.
- Assisting in any relevant tasks assigned by line manager.
What YOU need:
- 1-2 years of experience, Preference will be given to Financial Institution exposure.
- Minimum Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Commerce or relevant from a recognized institution.
- According to Prospects, complaint’s officer should possess strong communication skills and have the ability to communicate effectively in writing.
- The ability to remain calm under pressure, as well as maintain a professional attitude and smart personal appearance, is also required.
- Ethical, focused on treating customers fairly
- Courteous yet assertive, trustworthy and reliable
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communications skills, respect for customer and business confidentiality
- Ability to ‘self-start’ and organize a complex workload and work to strict deadlines Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Willing to travel.
- Exhibits and upholds KMBL’s values and social performance objectives.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value talent diversity at our Bank.
We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, gender, marital status, race, religion, or disability status.
Therefore, all qualified candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply on our positions. Required Skills
Committed Customer Services, Complaint Management, Committed to Customer Satisfaction,