Delivering Tier-1 IT services to users at designated business locations.
· Deliver high quality Tier-1 IT support to users.
· Install, configure and troubleshoot desktop, workstations and server technologies.
· Install and configure Microsoft Windows operating system and MS Office suite.
· Provide IT Technical support to branches Troubleshoot domain user account and access rights on network, email and associated systems.
· Identify, research and resolve technical problems.
· Administer and support network printers.
· Liaison with the branch user, IT vendors and the In-charge Service Desk regarding the support operations
· Prepare and communicate the performance reports to In-charge Service Desk Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other attributes
· IT graduate from an HEC recognized / overseas institution.
· Microsoft certifications are an added advantage.
· Strong understanding of IT hardware, Operating systems and desktop/laptop application software.
· Good understanding of LAN/WAN, Windows7/8/10, Windows Server 2008/2012.
· Strong analytical and communications skills.
· Well versed with MS Office suite.
· Willing to relocate and travel across KMBL network.
· Exhibits and upholds KMBL’s values and social performance objectives.
Duration and nature of previous experience
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in installing, troubleshooting and repairing computer systems including hardware & software.
· Exposure to banking environment will be an added advantage.