Responsible for product marketing and sales, client servicing, loan booking and document processing.
Ensure prompt delivery, repayment of loans, provide periodic portfolio information & maintain portfolio quality.
- Implement assigned sales/service plans to achieve growth objectives by agreeing on micro level sales, service, cross-selling and delivery plans with RM and ensuring on track performance.
- Proactive collection perusal, ensuring timely repayment of group loans and negotiation directly or through other elements included in KMBL’s distribution channel.
- Conduct loan booking in strict compliance with KMBL’s policies, procedures and ethical standards; facilitate in implementing internal control standards in letter and spirit.
- Meet internal service standards and ensure no service related complaints are received from customers.
- Good at selling and client servicing.
- Well organized with good communication & time management skills.
- Action oriented and able to work independently.
- Adaptability/flexibility in field work, relocation and extended working hours.
- Fluent in local language.
- Proficient in MS office Suite.
- Exhibits and upholds KMBL’s values and social performance objectives.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from HEC recognized / overseas university, in Business Administration / Commerce, Banking & Finance, Agriculture or Economics.
- Prior experience is not necessary.
Sales Analyses, Businees Development, Fluent In English,