- Responsible for Business Travel & Logistics arrangements of Bank personnel and those who are engaged by the Bank for consultancy/projects/special assignments and are entitled to be provided such services.
Travel & Stay Arrangements (Domestic / International:
- Travel & Stay Arrangements (Domestic / International:
- Arrange, support, & coordinate for all domestic & international travels & stay (if required) arrangements for those who are authorized by the bank.
- Manage end to end facilitation of visa for international travel and provide full assistance to respective traveler/team as per required paperwork. Ensure this process is seamless and take full ownership in the process. MPO will directly monitor this process and facilitate.
- Ensure pool of accommodation in major cities is updated quarterly basis. Quality check of service providers, hotels/guest houses, rental vehicles & transportation, travel agents are reported and updated as per requirement.
- Ensure HR travel policy is strictly adhered and practiced.
- Create monthly reports of bookings for line manager and filing.
Arrangements for Meetings / Banquet / Lunch / Dinner:
- Make arrangements for all KBL Official events including BODs lunches, Dinners, Annual & Regional Sales Conferences, KBL Anniversary & AGMs.
- • Manage and arrange emerging official lunches or dinners as advised by President’s office.
- • Support & facilitate for logistics arrangement required by any department (e.g., HR for trainings, employee engagement events Retail for their conferences, meetings & sports Gala etc.) and or business meetings, official gatherings & lunches/dinners.
Invoice Processing & Record Keeping/Business Cards:
- Process invoices from vendors and verify the costs.
- Ensure vendor payments are made in a timely manner.
- Manage and retain agreements with Travel Agents and car rental services.
- Stay up-to-date of all hotel costing and changes in rates.
- Record keeping for audit & inspection purposes.
- Prepare business cards for employees as per approved requests.
- Coordinate with vendors for designing and printing.
- Generate cost analysis reports with change in rates
Automation of Travel desk:
- Responsible for discussions and expeditious roll out of automation process for Travel Desk.
- Provide weekly update to MPO/team with respective department working on automation.
- Arrange and provide relevant information required in this regard to expedite and roll out of the automation Project.
- At least bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Project Management, Computer Sciences, or Humanities from an HEC recognized/overseas university.
- Strong analytical, negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to a changing market dynamics and requirements
- Highly proficient in MS office Suite and systems
- Well organized, self-starter and services oriented.
- Exhibits and upholds KBL’s values and social performance objectives.
- Proactive and ready to recommend necessary initiatives
- Able to do Multitasking
- Technology Savvy
- Excellent presentation skills
Duration and Nature of Previous Experience:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in travel coordination, administration, or related business support function.