- You have already applied to this job.
- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
Full Time/Permanent ( First Shift (Day) )
1 Year(Candidate having experience in branch banking/collection will be given preference)
- Ensures that all visits are being attempted on time through efficient field visits and maintain a proper visit plan.
- Negotiations with all delinquent /overdue customers for assuring an effective resolution.
- Ensure that the assigned collection targets are met through establishing contacts with delinquent borrower through regular visits.
- Frequently visit and collect payments through proper working on all the allocated defaulted accounts according to the SBP Fair Debt Collections guidelines and share daily report on the accounts visited to the concerned Team Lead.
- Minimize the Non-Performing Loan provisions and serve to meet the organizational target.
- Maintain a constant connection with the customer to ensure that customer is meeting PTPs.
- Ensure all customer queries/complaints that are raised during the calls and visits are properly resolved and should be highlighted to Team lead.
2. Portfolio Management
- Undertake regular and frequent calls, follow-ups to implement remedial strategies and action plans agreed with Team Lead
- Ensure timely handing over (physically/surface mail) of recovery letters/notices to all defaulting customers as per set frequencies
- Maintaining a good relationship between the bank and the clients by resolving client’s queries which would assist the collection process.
- Maintain high level of normalization ratio to reduce roll backs in front end.
- To make initial contact with the customer through Telephone calls and inform the customer about the Minimum payment and afterwards keeping a strong follow up for the promises taken from these customers through field visits.
- To minimize the collection / Recovery expense / cost by increasing efficiency ·
- Coordinating with different departments as per the Collection requirement.
- Providing an update to shop manager for difficult customers, i.e. skips, no contacts
3. Service Excellence
- Meet internal service standards and ensure no service related complaints are received from customers. Address customer complaints in line with KMBL complaint handling & SBP FTC guidelines
- Maintaining a good relationship between the bank and the clients by resolving client’s queries which would assist the collection process
Ensure compliance in Debt collection & Portfolio Management as per SBP’s guidelines and KMBL polices. Required Skills
Team Work, Security Principles, Collection,
We are an equal opportunity employer and value talent diversity at our Bank. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, gender, marital status, race, religion, or disability status. Therefore, all qualified candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply on our positions.