Responsible for facilitating business growth through sale of liability products including building profitable client relationships, maintaining effective deposit portfolio management and standards of service quality in compliance with applicable policies and procedures.
- Identify potential deposit customers and develop diversified liability portfolio to achieve individual & liability sales team targets.
- Call potential clients to support the retention and growth of profitable client relationships through sale of liability products.
- Understand customers’ financial as well as investment needs.
- Ensure effective market and customer coverage.
- Maintain steady growth in market share.
- Identify potential Bancassurance/Khushhali Easy Cash customer and develop diversified portfolio.
Effective Portfolio Management
- Maintain deposit portfolio as per defined portfolio quality benchmarks.
- Maintain persistency on renewal portfolios of Bancassurance as specified by regulator.
- Meet internal service standards and ensure no service related complaints are received from customers.
Ensure compliance in sales, service, and delivery to customers, particularly in the context of Know Your Customer (KYC) & Anti Money Laundering (AML) in accordance with KMBL policies.
Required Education & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from an HEC recognized / overseas university.
- Preferably at least 1 year of experience in the bank will be prefer
Liabilities, Branch Banking, MS Excel,