- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
Officer Settlements & Dispute Resolution
Full Time/Permanent ( First Shift (Day) )
What You Will Do
ATM Transactional Reconciliation
- Periodical/Daily review/checking for ATM Card transactional reconciliation.
- Coordination with relevant vendor/agent for transactional dispute resolution.
- Periodical reporting on ATM transactional reconciliation to stakeholders including F & A.
Customer Dispute Resolution
- Ensure coordination & resolution of customer complaints related to ATM Cards & transactions.
- Coordination with KBL branches, UBL ATM Operations Desk for resolution of Customer Complaints within allotted turnaround time (TATs).
- Ensure maintenance MIS of logged calls, issue resolution & periodically report
What You Will Need
- Preferably a Master’s degree or equivalent in finance or a related field.
- At least 1 year’s banking experience (preferably in IT Operations). Project Management experience is an added advantage.
- Self-starter, assertive, team player, highly punctual and able to resolve conflicts without compromising on job objectives.
- Proficient in handling branch banking operations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and able to work under pressure.
- Sound knowledge of financial transactions.
- Good time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Willing to travel.
- Exhibits and upholds KMBL’s values and social performance objectives.
ATM Reconciliation, Banking Operations, Complaint Handling, Dispute Handling,
We are an equal opportunity employer and value talent diversity at our Bank. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, gender, marital status, race, religion, or disability status. Therefore, all qualified candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply on our positions.