What YOU Will Do:
- Responsible for facilitating business growth through sale of liability products including building profitable client relationships, maintaining effective deposit portfolio management and standards of service quality in compliance with applicable policies and procedures.
- Identify potential deposit customers and develop diversified liability portfolio to achieve individual & liability sales team targets.
- Call potential clients to support the retention and growth of profitable client relationships through sale of liability products.
- Understand customers’ financial as well as investment needs.
- Ensure effective market and customer coverage.
- Maintain steady growth in market share.
Effective Portfolio Management
- Maintain deposit portfolio as per defined portfolio quality benchmarks .
- Meet internal service standards and ensure no service related complaints are received from customers.
- Ensure compliance in sales, service, and delivery to customer particularly in context of Know Your Customer (KYC) & Anti Money Laundering (AML) in accordance with KMBL policies.
What YOU need:
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree from an HEC recognized / overseas university.
- 1-2 years’ experience in banking preferred.
- Understanding of selling financial products.
- Basic knowledge of liability products and services.
- Strong analytical and customer service skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Exhibits and upholds KMBL’s values and social performance objectives.
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value talent diversity at our Bank. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, gender, marital status, race, religion, or disability status. Therefore, all qualified candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply on our positions. Required Skills
Transaction Record Management, Customer Services, Front Desk Tasks,