Responsible for product marketing and sales, client servicing, loan booking and document processing. Ensure prompt delivery, repayment of loans, provide periodic portfolio information & maintain portfolio quality. Market & sell KMBL general loan products (group and individual loans) - maximum loan value up to Rs. 150,000. Conduct loan booking in strict compliance with KMBL’s policies, procedures and ethical standards; facilitate in implementing internal control standards in letter and spirit.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other attributes:
- Preferably 16 years or a minimum of 14 years of education from HEC recognized / overseas university, in business administration/ commerce, banking & finance, agriculture & economics
- Prior experience is not necessary.
- Should have a motorbike and driving license as it is a field job.
- Age not exceeding 30 years
- Proficient in MS office Suite.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value talent diversity at our Bank. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, gender, marital status, race, religion, or disability status. Therefore, all qualified candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply on our positions.