- You have already applied to this job.
Already a Member: Sign In Here
If you already have an account on ROZEE.PK you don't need to fill out registration form to create a new account. Simply login using your ROZEE.PK username or email address and password.
Full Time/Permanent ( First Shift (Day) )
Social Science, Business Management, Commerce, Agriculture
To have real-world hands-on experience with customer handling, client verifications regarding credit worthiness, reputation and repayment capacity of the borrowers having a technical & practical aptitude, strong multi-language communication skills and a collaborative work style.
- Onsite pre-disbursement verification of the clients, guarantors & co-borrowers in line with credit policy & procedures in order to assess the character, capacity, capital and conditions of the parties involved in lending.
- Onsite Post disbursement verification in order to assess the correct utilization of the loan amount availed by the borrower.
- Periodic risk assessment of asset portfolio through portfolio reviews to mitigate recovery risk & for effective portfolio management.
- Periodic assessment of different stakeholders linked with asset portfolio (Goldsmiths, Vet. Doctors, valuators etc.)
- Reporting of the findings identified through pre/post verification checks to line manager and suggest mitigations to improve portfolio quality.
- Reporting the findings through assessment of other stakeholders linked with asset portfolio
- Assistance in identification of clients during handing/taking of asset portfolio.
- Assistance of the portfolio review team in RCSA exercises, fraud investigations, and independent collateral assessments
- Other tasks assigned by the Line Manager,
Reporting Skills, MS Office, Communication Skills, Client Verification,
We are an equal opportunity employer and value talent diversity at our Bank. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, gender, marital status, race, religion, or disability status. Therefore, all qualified candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply on our positions.