- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
Regional Manager - Recovery
Accounts, Finance & Financial Services
Full Time/Permanent ( First Shift (Day) )
Retail Branch Banking
Islamabad, Lahore, Rawalpindi
10 Years((At least 6 years in managing a collection and recovery team and incumbent will be looking after 3-4 areas))
- Job requires leadership skills which lead to manage a self-motivated team of professionals to purse outstanding debt.·
- To create new techniques and steps to get the job done with maximum effectiveness.·
- Work proactively through market intelligence in providing feed back to the management.
- Monitor and share Area coordinators, team leaders’ and officers’ performance with flows and normalization with the management.·
- To ensure across the board utilization / monitoring of entire CRU team under his belt for achieving productivity.·
- Ensure that settlement policy to be accurately utilized with controlling over wavier percentage.·
- To make sure that CRU team is well trained and has complete knowledge of work.·
- To conduct one on one session with the staff and hold regular / monthly group session to appraise the staff about the collection and recovery performance.·
- To share critical MIS’s with staff.·
- Ensure team is well trained and have complete knowledge of banking processes and policies to maintain the high level of customer services·
- To monitor respective area’s performance.·
- Coordination with Recovery Team deployed acorss areas·
- Regularly review the accounts, identify skip accounts at early stages, maintain forward flows of the accounts etc. to control the delinquencies and collection efficiencies.
- Allocation of accounts in all products that could also have impact on incentive disbursements.
- Ensure to adopt fraud prevention aspect by applying necessary monitoring measures among the areas.·
- Maintain open and effective communication with legal department, area offices and HO to facilitate successful settlement of debt through legal action·
- To serve as the holder of strict adherence to productivity standards of collections and recovery.·
- To ensure that proper infrastructure remains in place all the time and any/ all issues related to infrastructure is resolved on priority basis
- Address customer complaints in line with KMBL complaint handling guidelines·
- Ensure that all Customer Services related complains/ queries to be resolved within TAT·
- All collection bucket inflows and recovery to be maintained within assigned targets·
- Ensure that customer queries/ complaints are replied and resolved in a timely manner
- To look after the performance of all the collections staff (Tele-callers, Field officer, Recovery officer, Team Leads and Area Coordinators)·
- Liaison between the management and down the line staff.·
- Thoroughly review Prudential Regulations for MFBs to ensure policy compliance.
Required Education & Experience:·
- Preferably Master’s in Business Administration, Commerce, Economics, Agriculture, Banking or Accounting from an HEC recognized / overseas university
- Total experience over 10 years in the field of Collections and Recovery, along with minimum 6 years of managing a team in Financial sector·
- The incumbent will be responsible to look after other business divisions too as per line manager’s instruction·
- Applicants from Karachi/Hyderabad, Bahawalpur, Multan and Lahore are encouraged to apply
- Default Collection Management·
- Exhibits and upholds highest ethical, integrity and social performance values.·
- Well organized with excellent communication & time management skills.
- Customer focused and good understanding of SBP’s Fair Debt collection policies.·
- Strong understanding of banking products especially credit products.
Portfolio Management· , Collection Management, Recovery Management,
We are an equal opportunity employer and value talent diversity at our Bank. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, gender, marital status, race, religion, or disability status. Therefore, all qualified candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply on our positions.