Responsible for SME Asset & Liability business growth, business planning, leading branch effectively to ensure achievement of sales and profitability objectives, managing customer relationships to meet internal service standards, enforcing implementation of processes in sales, service, and delivery to the customer in accordance with KMBL policies and SBP regulations.
Key Responsibilities Business Planning:
- Assist Area Coordinator /Head SME in preparing an annual business plan for SME asset and liability business and allied products and services.
- Set realistic and achievable targets with deadlines for branch staff, and regularly track and review performance.
Business Development& Growth:
- Ensure business growth in all products and services in line with branch business plan and market potential.
- Identify potential customers for liability products, and develop a diversified deposit portfolio while ensuring the cost of deposit is within benchmarks as per HO.
- Develop a culture of cross-selling of SME banking products and services within the branch through regular training and capacity building of the team.
- Portfolio verification of both asset and liability customers in line with bank policy and regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring key portfolio quality indicators are within the assigned benchmarks.
- Ensure effective role of RM /TL to improve branch Asset portfolio quality and diversification.
- Maximize revenue generation, curtail the cost of running the branch and ensure branch profitability through sustainable business growth.
- Manage customer relationships and meet internal service standards and ensure no service-related complaints are received from customers.
- Ensure branch merchandising and coordination with marketing.
- Ensure service delivery in line with FTC framework.
- Enforce implementation of processes in sales, service, and delivery to customers in accordance with KMBL policies and SBP regulations.
- Identify red flags and take immediate corrective measures in consultation with area management
- Ensure effective and standardized internal control and reporting as per defined procedures.
- Adhere to compliance on Know Your Customer (KYC) & Anti Money Laundering (AML) during the entire relationship of the customer with KMBL and review branch operations reports.
- Supervise branch Operations, Asset & Liability teams.
- Develop teams performance on KMBL products/ processes and ensure refreshing their knowledge through periodic refreshers.
- Ascertain the training and development needs of asset & liability teams, beyond branch capability and recommend them for appropriate training in order to fill skill gap.
- Ensure the staff productivity is in line with benchmarks.
- Preferably 16 years of education from foreign/HEC recognized university, in business administration/commerce/accounting/ finance/Agriculture or economics.
- Minim 2 years’ experience as RM in a reputed commercial banking in SME channel
Customer Relationships, Revenue Generation, Cross-Selling, Deposit Portfolio Management, Business Development& Growth, SME Asset And Liability Business,