Primarily responsible for marketing, sales & collection of the bank SE & Housing asset-based products & other services, potential client screening, credit appraisals, loan booking and documentation, initial review of customer’s collateral location, business and collateral as per bank policy & procedure. The candidate must ensure prompt service delivery, portfolio management, repayment of loans, periodic portfolio information and maintain portfolio quality.
- Meet or exceed assign Sales targets. Generate New Prospects from Own efforts besides Maintaining existing relationships.
- Identify new SE & Housing loan prospects in the assigned area. Assess their loan requirements based on customer need and present appropriate loan proposals to the credit committee for approval.
- Contact and qualifying own prospect & prospects identified through various channels
- Conduct financial statement, credit analysis and appraisals of customers for credit application & performing periodic reviews
- Collect and verify detailed information (personal, business, guaranties and collateral pertaining to SEs & housings).
- Prepares and execute loan contracts and arrange for disbursement of loan.
- Cross-sell other KMBL products to clients.
- Monitor utilization of SE & Housing loan facilities to ensure timely repayment.
- Ensure timely intimation to clients regarding due date and payment amount.
- Maintain regular contact with SE & Housing clients to monitor their business status and loan utilization so that loan is recovered as per repayment schedule..
- Ensure timely follow-up with late payment and default customers to resume payments as per repayment schedule. Make customer aware of the implications of late payments & default in term of penalties and reporting in ecib/other data checks
- Maintain good relationship with SE & Housing clients and promptly address their queries regarding loan and other banking facilities.
- Meet internal service standards and ensure no service related complaints are received from customers.
- Address customer complaints in line with KMBL complaint handling guidelines
- Conduct, complete and process SE & housing loan booking / documentation in strict compliance with KMBL’s policies, procedures and ethical standards.
- Thoroughly review KIM & SE Procedures to understand products and processes.
- Thoroughly review Prudential Regulations for MFBs to ensure policy compliance.
Required Education & Experience:
- Preferably Master’s in Business Administration, Commerce, Economics, Agriculture, Banking or Accounting from an HEC recognized / overseas university.
- Prior relevant experience in ME/SE & Housing Finance would be a plus.
- A valid driving License of motorcycle (applicable in case of male only)
- Not defaulter of any financial Intuitions.
- Adaptability/flexibility in field work, relocation and extended working hours.
- Mentally & physically fit
- Good at selling and client servicing.
- Good analytical & customer verification skills
- Willing to work anywhere in Pakistan subjected to business requirement
- Excellent understating of mathematical calculations, financial analysis and ratios.
- Exhibits and upholds highest ethical, integrity and social performance values.
- Well organized with excellent communication & time management skills.
- Customer focused and understanding of market segmentation concept
Communication Skills, Service Quality, Portfolio Management, Cross-sell,