- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
Relationship Manager - SME
Sales & Business Development
Full Time/Permanent ( First Shift (Day) )
Retail Branch Banking
Responsible for facilitating business growth through the sale of liability products including building profitable client relationships, and maintaining effective deposit portfolio management and standards of service quality in compliance with applicable policies and procedures.
- Identify potential deposit customers and develop diversified liability portfolio to achieve individual & liability sales team targets.
- Be a primary point of contact with all deposit clients.
- Understand customers’ financial as well as investment needs.
- Ensure effective market and customer coverage.
- Maintain steady growth in market share.
- Identify potential Bancassurance/Khushhali Easy Cash customer and develop diversified portfolio.
- Ensure cross-selling of all other KMBL products and services.
Effective Portfolio Management
- Maintain deposit portfolio as per defined portfolio quality benchmarks.
- Maintain persistency on renewal portfolios of Bancassurance as specified by regulator
- Ensure staff is achieving pre-defined portfolio benchmarks.
- Meet internal service standards and ensure no service related complaints are received from customers.
- Ensure staff is maintaining service standards and
- Ensure compliance in sales, service, and delivery to customer particularly in context of Know Your Customer (KYC) & Anti Money Laundering (AML) in accordance with KMBL policies.
- Monitor & evaluate performance of branch liability staff.
- Capacity building of branch liability staff for improving performance & impart operational training.
Required Education & experience:
Preferably 16 years of education in Banking / Business / Commerce / Management / Accounting & Finance / Economics or any suitable discipline.
Preferably 3 years experience in commercial banking preferred
Business Development Process, Branch Support, Business Sales Strategy,
We are an equal opportunity employer and value talent diversity at our Bank. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, gender, marital status, race, religion, or disability status. Therefore, all qualified candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply on our positions.