- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
Full Time/Permanent ( First Shift (Day) )
What You Will Do
- To assist in implementation of credit administration structure and procedure within the bank through continuous interaction with the various divisions / departments / units / branches on an ongoing basis.
- To assist in development of standard loan documentation and to ensure its legal effectiveness & enforceability. In addition, ensure compliance of Bank’s and regulator’s credit policies in term of disbursement of finance facilities.
- Ensure perfection of security/support documents and adherence to covenants/conditions of the credit approvals.
- To assist in identifying opportunities to increase efficiency / turnaround time.
- To assist Manager Credit Administration for arranging legal opinions, security perfection, arranging mortgages and redemptions, and completion of all pre and post disbursement formalities.
- Supervise that the credit sanctions are as per the discretionary powers allocated to various credit committee and in accordance with Bank’s and regulator policies.
- Generate and review the MIS reports and alerts for follow ups with concerned business units for effective decision making.
- To assist in handling all issues related to internal/external/SBP audit regarding credit administration issues and ensure that all required system support is in place as per best market practice for smooth operation.
- Review of approved goldsmith agreements & maintain global data base of approved goldsmiths.
- Any additional tasks assigned by the management relevant to Credit Administration.
What You Will Need
- Preferably Master of Business Administration or Master equivalent degree in Finance, Commerce or Economics with a top quartile grade from an HEC recognized/overseas institution.
- Any professional certification would be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience in credit risk management, credit administration, monitoring and control in commercial bank/DFIs.
- Sound knowledge of credit administration/management systems and reporting requirement.
- Highly proficient in MS office, awareness of latest technology trends, banking support systems and software,
- Sound analytical, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
Credit Analysis, MS Office, Reporting Abilities,
We are an equal opportunity employer and value talent diversity at our Bank. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, gender, marital status, race, religion, or disability status. Therefore, all qualified candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply on our positions.