Accounts, Finance & Financial Services
Full Time/Permanent ( First Shift (Day) )
What You Will Do
Audit Planning and Documentation
- Development of audit objectives, audit programs and detailed test procedures that effectively address key controls and risks.
- Preparation of audit working papers and audit reports summarizing scope, methodology, and significant conclusions of audit procedures performed within prescribed time frames.
Execution of Audit
- Conduct interviews and surveys, gather/develop and documentation/evidence and prepare process work flows.
- Examination, technical analysis, evaluation/reviews of internal controls and underlying system documentation in key technology risk areas with a strong focus on infrastructure and business / banking applications, to ensure compliance with internal policies, applicable laws/regulations and other standards.
- Perform various other reviews of IT management policies and procedures such as change management, business continuity planning/ disaster recovery and information security to ensure that controls surrounding these processes are adequate.
- Evaluate general and application level controls and provide value added feedback.
- Test compliance with those controls
- Integrated audits with the financial auditors during branch and management audits.
- Preparation draft Audit Reports, Risk Assessment Summaries, Executive Summaries and all other related annexures/documents (where required)
- Conduct/organize and conclude the opening/closing meetings including information request, engagement documents for auditee etc.
- Performance of special projects / assignments as assigned from time to time.
What You Will Need
- Bachelors Degree in computer sciences or some other computer related field.
- CISA and/or other relevant certification are preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in IT Audit experience, preferably with a bank or financial institution
- The candidate should have a strong working knowledge and background in a combination of the following technical areas:
- Banking applications
- desktop operating systems (Windows/Active Directory)
- client/server operating systems
- Networking (firewalls, IPS/IDS, local/wide/metropolitan area networks etc.)
- Database management systems (Oracle, SQL Server etc.)
- virtualization (VMWare)
- Ability to understand, interpret, and apply general and specific administrative departmental policies and procedures as well as applicable laws and regulations
- Overall understanding of audit techniques, internal controls and audit principles.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including ability to write clear and concise audit recommendations and reports.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and CAATs / other data analytical applications / software’s.
- Exhibits and upholds KMBL’s values and social performance objectives.
IT Auditors, Pay Close Attention to Detail, Communication Skills, Internal Audit,
We are an equal opportunity employer and value talent diversity at our Bank. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, gender, marital status, race, religion, or disability status. Therefore, all qualified candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply on our positions.