Full Time/Permanent ( Rotating )
What Will You Do
Customer Service Quality
- Be updated with KMBL’s Products and standard operation procedures at all times.
- Ensure highest levels of customer services are provided to KMBL customers.
- Identify customer’s need, probe all issue properly and provide appropriate solutions accordingly.
- Ensure that customer’s suggestions\concerns\complaints are routed through the proper channels for necessary action.
- At all-times display highest level of courtesy and empathy towards internal and external customers.
- Understand and strive to meet and exceed call center KPI’s with regards to quality.
- To ensure that the customer is updated on all the latest products, services, terms & conditions.
- Meets all personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets & indicators.
- Ensure all calls are answered in the shortest possible time upholding highest level of customer experience.
- Understand and strive to meet and exceed call center KPI’s with regards to productivity in a manner that contact center statistics remains intact.
- Ensure available and presence during shifts to maintain individual & team productivity.
- Any other relevant project/assignments assigned by line manager.
What Will You need
- Minimum Graduation from an HEC recognized university.
- Fresh graduates with excellent communication skills in regional languages (Siraiki/Pashto/Sindhi natives)
- Passion towards service
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Customer focus and adaptable to different personality types
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Exhibits and upholds KMBL’s values and social performance objectives.
Banking Operations, Communication Skills, Customer Services, Complaint Handling,
We are an equal opportunity employer and value talent diversity at our Bank. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, gender, marital status, race, religion, or disability status. Therefore, all qualified candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply on our positions.