What You Will Do
Primarily responsible for marketing, sales & collection of the bank SME & Housing asset based products & other services, potential client screening, credit appraisals, loan booking and documentation, initial review of customer’s collateral location, business and collateral as per bank policy & procedure. The candidate must ensure prompt service delivery, portfolio management, repayment of loans, periodic portfolio information and maintain portfolio quality.
- Meet or exceed assign Sales targets. Generate New Prospects from Own efforts besides Maintaining existing relationships.
- Identify new SME & Housing loan prospects in the assigned area. Assess their loan requirements based on customer need and present appropriate loan proposals to the credit committee for approval.
- Contact and qualifying own prospect & prospects identified through various channels
- Conduct financial statement, credit analysis and appraisals of customers for credit application & performing periodic reviews
- Collect and verify detailed information (personal, business, guaranties and collateral pertaining to SMEs & housings).
- Prepares and execute loan contracts and arrange for disbursement of loan.
- Cross-sell other KMBL products to clients.
- Monitor utilization of SME & Housing loan facilities to ensure timely repayment.
- Ensure timely intimation to clients regarding due date and payment amount.
- Maintain regular contact with SME & Housing clients to monitor their business status and loan utilization so that loan is recovered as per repayment schedule..
- Ensure timely follow-up with late payment and default customers to resume payments as per repayment schedule. Make customer aware of the implications of late payments & default in term of penalties and reporting in ecib/other data checks
- Maintain good relationship with SME & Housing clients and promptly address their queries regarding loan and other banking facilities.
- Meet internal service standards and ensure no service related complaints are received from customers.
- Address customer complaints in line with KMBL complaint handling guidelines
- Conduct, complete and process SME & housing loan booking / documentation in strict compliance with KMBL’s policies, procedures and ethical standards.
- Thoroughly review KIM & SME Procedures to understand products and processes.
- Thoroughly review Prudential Regulations for MFBs to ensure policy compliance.
What You Need
- Preferably Master’s in Business Administration, Commerce, Economics, Agriculture, Banking or Accounting from an HEC recognized / overseas university.
- Prior relevant experience in MSME/SME & Housing Finance would be a plus.
Communication, Service Quality, Business Development,