What You Will Do:
1. Supervising internal audit work within given timelines by ensuring objectivity and quality. Audit work includes the following but not limited to;
2. Keep him/her abreast with the latest audit techniques for inclusion in audit programs and ensure continuous professional development of audit function.
1. Maintaining all organizational and professional ethical standards. Independently work under the general direction of the Audit Team Lead / Senior Auditor / Chief Internal Auditor with latitude for initiative and independent judgment in areas under review.
2. Abide all policies and procedures of KMBL, and other policies, procedures and laws, as applicable
1. Exercises due professional care in representation of KMBL and Internal Audit Department of KMBL, within and outside the bank by maintaining Integrity and confidentiality of the information
2. Develops and maintains productive staff relationships.
3. Exhibits and upholds KMBL’s values and social performance objectives.
What You Will Need
1. Preferably Part Qualified: ACA /ACCA /ACMA or MBA Finance / M.Com, MA/ M.Sc. (with Math’s / Finance subjects) from a recognized institution.
2. Minimum three years’ experience of audit / accounts in an audit firm, commercial bank, large domestic or corporate / multinational organization.
3. Adept with audit / accounts system, process and procedures.
4. Well organized with good analytical and time management skills.
5. Willing to travel across KMBL network.Required Skills
Audit Reports, Control Testing, Document Drafting, Internal Audit,