Full Time/Permanent ( First Shift (Day) )
What you will do:
- Preparing and arranging reports for submitting to SBP and other regulatory authorities within prescribed timelines.
- Assist manager in data reporting unit in providing accurate and timely information as required by regulators and internal teams.
- Assist manager in data reporting unit in managing and maintaining various credit related data dumps received from different relevant sources and consolidate the same for effective management usage and accurate regulatory reporting.
- Identify, develop and continuously improve processes to ensure overall efficiency in SBP/ Misc. reporting desk.
Cross Department Coordination
- Coordinate with IT, Banking System Application Team and other stakeholders for setting up appropriate parameterization for availability of accurate data for further reporting to SBP.
- Coordinate with relevant IT desks for data extraction, where related reports are not available on front-end of systems.
- Preparation and arrangement of regulatory/ misc. reports and ensure they are reflective of the provided latest data.
- Arrange and process miscellaneous reports requested by all other departments at corporate office.
Audit & Compliance
- Ensure adherence to all compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors and provide required reports upon requirement(s).
- Coordinate with internal / external audit & SBP inspection team and provide support in timely resolution of audit/inspection findings.
- Provide valuable feedback, suggest process re-engineering & highlight gaps in applied processes.
- Complete all additional relevant tasks assigned by line manager.
What You need:
- Preferably a post graduate degree in Commerce /Business administration with specializations in credit management or/and banking & finance or Master in IT/Computer Science from a HEC recognized / overseas institute.
- Preferably 3-4-plus years’ experience of MIS and regulatory reporting. Exposure to Microfinance / Consumer banking / Retail / asset / & regulatory reporting experience in local financial institutions / multinational environment is a plus.
- Practical experience in Core banking system (T24) implementation and handling of data for reporting purpose in Business Intelligence (BI)/Analytical tool– preferred.
Analytical Skills, SBP Compliance, Reporting,
We are an equal opportunity employer and value talent diversity at our Bank. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, gender, marital status, race, religion, or disability status. Therefore, all qualified candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply on our positions.