- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
Fraud Investigation Specialist
Full Time/Permanent ( First Shift (Day) )
What You Will DO
- The incumbent will on daily basis perform fraud investigation activities and will assist Manager Fraud Investigation to ensure that fraud cases are promptly & properly investigated, whilst complying with Bank’s internal policies, procedures and guidelines as well as rules, regulations & instructions issued by regulator/statutory bodies
Investigation of Fraud Cases
- Execution of fraud investigations and coordination with fraud investigation team, where required, to ensure that fraud cases are thoroughly investigated and reported.
Fraud Case Referral, Database Management and Coordination
- To assist Manager Fraud Investigation on daily basis, with the management, administration, investigation and reporting of fraud issues received at Fraud Investigation Unit.
- Ensure that Central Fraud Database is updated and case files are maintained to the appropriate standard;
- Coordinate with other departments/business units where needed for the management/closure of reported Fraud cases.
Reporting of Fraud & Forgery Cases and Analysis
- To ensure timely preparation of periodic frauds cases internal/external, regulatory reports as per defined frequencies and time frames or as & when required.
- To assist Manager Fraud Investigation in regular reporting of the cases to Disciplinary Action Committee and implementation of recommendations.
General / Other Assigned Tasks
- Obtain regular updates from concerned unit / department for recovery of losses due to fraud, illegal or inappropriate activities.
- To assist Manager Fraud Investigation in conducting fraud awareness trainings sessions for capacity building of Bank staff.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned by Manager Fraud Investigations and Chief Risk Officer (CRO).
What You Need:
- Preferably a Masters from HEC recognized institute with top quartile grades with specialization in business administration/commerce/accounting/ finance/economics/law.
- Atleast three years’ experience of fraud investigation / audit / risk management / credit / branch banking operations/sales in a financial institution preferably a commercial/microfinance Bank.
- Must have strong understanding of fraud & forgery concepts and legal & regularity requirements.
- Well versed with industry trends and fraud mitigation options coupled with strong investigation / analytical & reporting skills.
- Honest and ethical with high levels of integrity & confidentiality.
- Good interviewing and interrogation skills along with the capability of drafting reports.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communications skills.
- Good organizational skills to manage a high volume of cases.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Holds no bars to travel extensively across KMBL’s network.
Reporting, Audit, Corporate Fraud Investigations,
We are an equal opportunity employer and value talent diversity at our Bank. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, gender, marital status, race, religion, or disability status. Therefore, all qualified candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply on our positions.