What You Will Do
Oversee all functions of Human Resource Systems and provide support to employees in line with KB policies and procedures
Oracle HCM System Management
- Optimum utilization of Oracle HCM system and liaison with support groups.
- Monitoring/updating/amendment of organizational structure in HCM as required by organizational strategic plan.
- Enhancing user experience by implementing new ideas.
- HCM functional management, readiness and improvements.
- To update all record in HCM in case of any change due to promotions, transfers, re-designations rotation etc.
- Mapping and streamlining/reengineering of business processes
- ‘Fast Formula’ changes/troubleshooting
- Workflows & hierarchy setups
- Concurrent programs configurations and maintenance
- Workflow and Hierarchy setup
- Liaison with HCM Technical personnel for report development
- Functional specification readiness as per Oracle best practices
- Application design decision making for new developments
- Interface development between system as per need
- Implementation of best practices & guidelines from industry and Oracle Inc.
- Troubleshooting of all current & newly acquired HCM modules
Monthly Payroll Reporting
- Compile monthly turnover report along with reconciliation of permanent employees in coordination with HR team (talent management, employee relations and compensation team) as per agreed time line. & send to payroll for reconciliation / processing.
- Prepare & process the compensation and benefit pay-outs on monthly basis.
- Entries & reconciliation of all salary components in HCM and liaison with payroll for timely & error free delivery.
- Suggest ways to improve performance policy in terms of simplicity and evaluation of employees.
- Responsible for end to end process of appraisal system.
- Lead the appraisal activity and close the loop as per TAT.
- Find ways to configure ratings with Banks’ reward system.
- Supervise preparation of monthly turnover/reconciliation of outsourced staff services and process invoices of service provider.
- Supervise the coordination with locations/departments to determine requirement of outsourced services along with their monthly reporting.
- Responsible for management of outsourced staff services & allied operations through the service provider/s.
- Ensure coordination and management of service provider, renewal of contracts, SLA compliance etc.
- Resolve outstanding observations of audit/inspection & quality review.
- Ensure and built internal controls to minimize audit / inspection observations.
- Any other task assigned by supervisor.
What You Need
Required Education & Experiecne
- Bachelor’s degree in HR/IT/Finance. Candidate with Oracle HCM Functional trainings and experience will be given preference.
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience. Must have exposure to HR systems. Experience in Oracle HCM implementation and handling web based management systems will be an added advantage.
- Processing efficiency, accuracy and commitment to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong follow-up skills, good analytical/financial skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Exhibit openness to change and ability to manage complexities
- Builds strong relationships with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrate strong verbal & nonverbal communication skills.
- Exhibits and upholds KMBL’s values and social performance objectives.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value talent diversity at our Bank. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, gender, marital status, race, religion, or disability status. Therefore, all qualified candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply on our positions. Required Skills
Data Verification, Payroll Reporting, Oracle HCM System Management,