What You Will Do
Coordinate, Monitor and lead SME branches network at Area level in an exemplary manner with focused approach to conduct SME banking products, services, sales & performance reviews. Developing analytical skills of staff as per required bench marks and ensuring performance is aligned with KMBL policies and all regulations are adhered to. In addition, serve as a conduit between corporate office and Area branches
Business Planning & Growth
- Assist line manager in SME &Housing segment identification, business planning & implementation of approved plans.
- Plan and monitor Business growth targets for number of customers, volume, revenue & net profitability at Area level.
- Ensure segment based market penetration strategy and build diversified portfolio in term of products and gender with highest quality standards.
- Introduction & execution of SME & Housing lending procedures in the branch network of the dedicated Area.
- Develop, train and transfer knowledge to new and existing staff of branches through on site coaching, training and mentoring.
- Assist and train the SME branch staff on best practices adopted for SME& Housing products and services.
- Assist sales team in achievement of business targets of all products and services assigned to the branches in assigned Area.
- Conduct variance analysis and share the reasons for underachievement along with corrective actions with line manager on monthly basis.
- Identify business opportunities for SME products and financial services and guide relevant SME staff in business acquisition, growth and cross-selling.
Pre & Post-disbursement verification
- Ensure genuineness of loan requirement, business, applicant, guarantor and collateral through on site verification and desk reviews.
- Review loan proposals & conduct branch credit committee for loan approval
- Conduct post disbursement loan monitoring visits as per set frequency
Portfolio Quality Management
- Regular Portfolio performance review and proactive collection perusal through desk reviews & field follow-ups ensuring key portfolio and collection indicators are within the assigned benchmarks of the Area branches.
- Ensure portfolio quality in line with risk thresholds and generate alerts for timely corrective measures by branches
- Ensure regular and effective monitoring of the SME portfolio at sales team & client level according to monitoring plans and benchmarks.
- Support SME sales team in problem loans management in line with prescribed criteria, as stipulated in SME Banking procedures.\
- Gain insight on competitors product offerings for SME& Housing clients and provide feedback to the line manager.
- Ensure that good relationship are maintained with SME & Housing clients and promptly address their queries regarding loan and other banking facilities at Area level.
- Meet internal service standards and ensure no service related complaints are received from customers at Area level. Address customer complaints in line with KMBL complaint handling & SBP FTC guidelines
- Ensure policy compliance in products sales & Portfolio Management, products & services delivery to customers within the assigned Area.
- Inculcate culture of credit compliance and fraud prevention to achieve low risk rating in credit portfolio.
- Ensure effective and standardized internal control, and report any non-compliance or fraud as per KMBL policies and SBP regulations.
- Effectively manage team, identify skill gap and impart on job training to build sales team knowledge and skills in accordance with their job requirement.
- Identify staff capacity gaps & Intimate HR/Line Manager for training and development needs.
- Conduct daily, weekly, Monthly performance review meetings with respective RMs & Sales teams.
- Coordinate with SME field staff to prepare monthly/weekly reports and submit to SME Banking Unit at Head office.
- Generate reports at regular intervals regarding standing of SME in the field.
- Generate market segmentation analysis reports based on market surveys conducted during field visits.
- Develop and coordinate with SME Banking unit regarding detailed field working schedules on weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly bases.
What You Need
Required Education & Experience:
- Preferably Master’s degree from HEC recognized /Overseas University, in business administration/banking & finance/commerce/accounting / agriculture or economics.
- Prior Experience in MSME/SME financing will be a plus.
- Overall 5-7 years’ experience in MSME/SME/ Retail banking.
- Sound knowledge of MSME/SME & Housing products/processes and policies.
- Thorough understanding of compliance and regulatory requirements for MSME/SME products.
- Adaptability/flexibility in field work, relocation and extended working hours
- Willing to work anywhere in Pakistan subjected to business requirement
- Excellent understating of business planning, financial analysis and ratios.
- Exhibits and upholds highest ethical, integrity and social performance values.
- Well organized with excellent communication & time management skills.
- Good analytical & customer verification skills.
- Customer focused and good understanding of MSME/SME & Housing market segments.
- Excellent understanding of banking products especially credit products.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a clear sales focus.
- Excellent People Management, leadership skills and ability to influence.
- Good Team Player
Please note we are an equal opportunity employer and value talent diversity at our Bank. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, gender, marital status, race, religion, or disability status. Therefore, all qualified candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply on our positions. Required Skills
Sales, Business Portfolio Management, Business Planning,