- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
Business Intelligence Analyst
Full Time/Permanent ( First Shift (Day) )
Fresh - 1 Year
What YOU Will Do:
- Responsible for the support, troubleshooting and fixation of BI Production issues.
- Responsible for the development and fixation of issues in daily auto extraction of reports and their availability to the branches.
- SSIS packages development and fixation of issues for daily and monthly data extraction.
- Automation of SSIS packages to run through SQL jobs.
- Optimization of reports.
- ETL jobs monitoring and optimization.
- The candidate would need to exercise excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to generate proactive insights valuable for the business.
- Develop value driven reports, analysis and dashboards with the use of SQL.
- Create and maintain documentation including requirements and project plans.
- Interact with multiple stakeholders within the business and prioritize work in line with the overall impact and current workload.
- Communicate and clearly work out with business stakeholders the requirements for requests and the goals to be achieved with them.
- The candidate will have the opportunity to work with a well-structured data warehouse, designed for exploration and functionality.
- Ownership of individual projects and analysis, aimed at delivering great value to business.
- Gather product and data requests from local teams and coordinate with your central product and data teams for new developments.
- Improve weekly, monthly & quarterly reporting structure.
- Bring “consultant like perspective” to the businesses, BI Support & Troubleshooting.
- Solving Issues related to automation and data import-export and data transformation.
- Performing detailed data analysis, data validation and identify data quality issues.
- Monitor ETL jobs and troubleshoot any issues relating to the ETL jobs.
- Automation of daily extraction requirements through SSIS packages and ETL jobs.
- Big data handling tools for visualization and management reports.
- Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the business to be able to give technical support when needed.
- Monitor ETL jobs to make sure they are running as scheduled.
- Develop technical documentation.
- Develop deployment documentation.
- Maintain professional relationships with internal stakeholders by communicating effectively and delivering on all data needs for which BI is responsible.
- Creating Ad-Hoc queries and reports as needed along providing on-going analytical support for these requests.
- Managing call logs on daily basis on HDMS to provide support to business users.
- Any other duties as reasonably required.
- Technical (SQL, HTML, CSS etc) – these technical/functional competencies must be provided by line manager.
- Knowledge of best practices/methodologies in Data Warehousing and Multi-dimensional data modeling (OLAP).
- Proficiently in ETL development and maintenance with SSIS.
- Capable of utilizing Micro Strategy, Microsoft Power BI, Tableau or similar products for developing dynamic reports and dashboards.
- Sound understanding of Relational Data Warehousing.
- Solid work ethic, self-driven with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong written and oral communication skill.
- Excellent problem-solving and quantitative skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Exhibits and upholds KMBL’s values and social performance objectives.
What YOU need:
- Minimum Bachelors or Master’s degree.
- Minimum 1 or 2 years of hands-on experience in designing and developing business intelligence applications (Reports, dashboards, data visualization applications, and data extraction procedures) in the data warehousing environment.
- Microsoft Tabular Model design experience is preferred.
- Banking experience will be preferred.
- Hands on experience in ETL tools like vertical will be preferred.
CSSEdit, DHTML, Microsoft SQL Server,
We are an equal opportunity employer and value talent diversity at our Bank. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, gender, marital status, race, religion, or disability status. Therefore, all qualified candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply on our positions.