- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
Software & Web Development
Full Time/Permanent ( First Shift (Day) )
What YOU Will Do:
SIEM Log Reviews & Reporting
- Provide analysis and trending of security log data from a large number of heterogeneous security devices.
- Analyze and respond to security events and offenses from SIEM.
- Investigate security events forwarded from other functions and clients for security risk assessment.
- Investigate, document, and report on information security issues and emerging trends.
- Coordinate escalations and collaborate with internal technology teams to ensure timely resolution of issues.
- Report common and repeated problems (trend analysis) to management and propose process and technical improvements.
- Define and review the SIEM reports on daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
SIEM Maintenance & Tuning
- Perform system maintenance activities and maintain current documentation.
- Regularly monitor the performance of the SIEM server.
- Define and review the SIEM dashboards.
- Establish the use cases and implement.
- Define and tune the rules & offenses.
- Review the SIEM updates/patches and coordinate for installation as per policy.
- Responsible for troubleshooting agent software issues.
- Establishment of custom log parsers.
- Log backups & management
- Create, verify and test all daily backups of SIEM logs stored in backup storage.
- IBM support collaboration for SIEM troubleshooting.
- Local vendor collaboration for SIEM related issues.
Assist in developing/enforcing IT security procedures
- Develop and enforce SOC procedures at KMBL and make updates as required.
- Ensure General IT security procedures are being adheres to at the Bank.
- Report any violations of IT security procedures to line manager.
- Assist in DR/BCP activities.
- Review and report improvements in IT DR/BCP process
- Monitor and review the cyber security threats/alerts to remain updated with industry best practices and to establish advisories.
- Complete other tasks and one-off projects as and when assigned by Manager IT Security.
What YOU need:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Certification in Networks, Datacenter, ISMS, SIEM technologies or CEH would be an added advantage.
- Preferably 1-2 years' experience as an IT security/Network/System Administrator or equivalent knowledge.
- Proficient in security architectures of datacenter and networking technologies
- Proficient in security methodologies, processes, and technical security solutions (Firewall, IDS/IPS, SIEM etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office suite.
- Well organized with good analytical and time management skills
- Good report writing skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectivel
- Exhibits and upholds KMBL’s values and social performance objectives.
Information Security Awareness, Information Security Engineering, Cisco Information Security,
We are an equal opportunity employer and value talent diversity at our Bank. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, gender, marital status, race, religion, or disability status. Therefore, all qualified candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply on our positions.