What YOU Will Do:
- Responsible for processing of account opening, maintenance, Cheque book, term deposit, remittances, clearing, internal & on-line transfers and other general banking transactions within stipulated turn around time, maintain database for reporting/record and assist OM in branch operations as per KMBL policies and SBP guidelines.
Account Opening & Maintenance
- Responsible for opening of customer accounts & related documentation in compliance with KIM, KYC (Know Your Customer) & AML (Anti Money Laundering).
- Maintenance of customer accounts for status & profile changes in liaison with BTU.
- Completion of account opening & maintenance documents and forwarded to BTU on daily basis, ensuring BTU observations within prescribed limits.
- Adherence to KMBL policies and procedures.
- Compliance to internal, SBP policies and other regulatory requirements.
- Ensure zero observations from BTU / SBP & Internal/External Audit.
Processing of Transactions
- Ensure issuance of cheque book, Counter Cheque, banker’s cheques/other remittance instruments, account statement etc as per applicable procedures/guidelines.
- Processing of Inward, Outward Clearing, OBC, banca-insurance, term deposit and Internal & on-line transfers as per laid down procedures.
- Maintain proper record of reports and vouchers related to Customer Servicing desk.
- Ensure security stationary and other stationary & its record management as per defined procedural guidelines.
- Maintain TAT in processing of customer servicing related transactions. Ensure zero customer complaints.
- Assist customers in filling up the transactional applications/requests.
- Provide support to branch in achieving sales targets by cross-selling KMBL products, particularly liability products.
What YOU need:
- Minimum 14 years of education from HEC recognized university, in business administration/commerce/accounting/ finance or economics.
- Prior experience is not necessary.
- Banking experience/internship will be given preference.
- Knowledge of SBP regulations on branch banking and client servicing.
- Customer focused and good team member.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Exhibits and upholds KMBL’s values and social performance objectives.
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value talent diversity at our Bank. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, gender, marital status, race, religion, or disability status. Therefore, all qualified candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply on our positions. Required Skills
Customer Focused, Time Management, Transaction Record Management,