What YOU Will Do:
- MSME is the primary point of contact with all MSME clients in assigned area. Responsible for generating new MSME clients, processing relevant loan documentations and monitoring loan portfolio.
- Ensure prompt delivery, repayment of MSME loans and provide periodic portfolio information.
- Identify new MSME/ small business enterprises in the assigned area. Assess their loan requirements based on customer need and present appropriate loan proposals to the credit committee for approval.
- Develop and analyze financial statements of the MSMEs in order to access the financial soundness of the business and his repayment capacity.
- Conduct loan appraisal, collect and verify detailed information (personal, business, guaranties and collateral pertaining to MSMEs) to open new MSME loan accounts.
- Prepares and execute loan contracts and arrange for disbursement of loan.
- Receive feedback of MSME clients for product enhancements and new product requirements.
- Gain insight on competitor's product offerings for MSME clients and provide feedback to the line manager.
- Cross-sell other KMBL products to clients, especially liability products.
- Maintain good relationship with MSME clients and promptly address their queries.
- Meet internal service standards and ensure no service related complaints are received from customers.
- Monitor MSME loans and ensure timely repayment.
- Maintain continuous contact with MSME clients so that loan is recovered on timely basis.
- Continuously follow up with MSME clients for timely repayment and negotiation directly or through other elements included in KMBL’s distribution channel.
- Conduct, complete and process MSME loan booking / documentation in strict compliance with KMBL’s policies, procedures and ethical standards.
- Thoroughly review KIM manual to understand products and processes.
- Deeply study the Prudential Regulations to ensure complete compliance.
What YOU need:
- Master’s in Business Administration, Commerce, Economics, Agriculture, Banking or Accounting from an HEC recognized / overseas university.
- Prior relevant experience would be a plus.
- Good business networking and client servicing.
- Well organized with good communication & time management skills.
- Action oriented and able to work independently.
- Basic MS Office skills particularly MS Excel.
- Fluent in local language.
- Willing to travel across KMBL network.
- Exhibits and upholds KMBL’s values and social performance objectives.
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value talent diversity at our Bank. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, gender, marital status, race, religion, or disability status. Therefore, all qualified candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply on our positions. Required Skills
Communication Skills, Time Management, Customer Services,