Relationship Officer - Small Enterprise (SE)
Sales & Business Development
Full Time/Permanent ( First Shift (Day) )
Retail Branch Banking
Gujranwala, Sialkot, Gujrat
- Primarily responsible for marketing, sales & collection of the bank SE & Housing asset based products & other services, potential client screening, credit appraisals, loan booking and documentation, initial review of customer’s collateral location, business and collateral as per bank policy & procedure. The candidate must ensure prompt service delivery, portfolio management, repayment of loans, periodic portfolio information and maintain portfolio quality.
What will YOU do
- Meet or exceed assign Sales targets. Generate New Prospects from Own efforts besides Maintaining existing relationships.
- Identify new SE & Housing loan prospects in the assigned area. Assess their loan requirements based on customer need and present appropriate loan proposals to the credit committee for approval.
- Contact and qualifying own prospect & prospects identified through various channels
- Conduct financial statement, credit analysis and appraisals of customers for credit application & performing periodic reviews
- Collect and verify detailed information (personal, business, guaranties and collateral pertaining to SEs & housings).
- Prepares and execute loan contracts and arrange for disbursement of loan.
- Cross-sell other KMBL products to clients.
- Monitor utilization of SE & Housing loan facilities to ensure timely repayment.
- Ensure timely intimation to clients regarding due date and payment amount.
- Maintain regular contact with SE & Housing clients to monitor their business status and loan utilization so that loan is recovered as per repayment schedule..
- Ensure timely follow-up with late payment and default customers to resume payments as per repayment schedule. Make customer aware of the implications of late payments & default in term of penalties and reporting in ecib/other data checks
- Maintain good relationship with SE & Housing clients and promptly address their queries regarding loan and other banking facilities.
- Meet internal service standards and ensure no service related complaints are received from customers.
- Address customer complaints in line with KMBL complaint handling guidelines
- Conduct, complete and process SE & housing loan booking / documentation in strict compliance with KMBL’s policies, procedures and ethical standards.
- Thoroughly review KIM & SE Procedures to understand products and processes.
- Thoroughly review Prudential Regulations for MFBs to ensure policy compliance.
What You need
- Preferably Master’s in Business Administration, Commerce, Economics, Agriculture, Banking or Accounting from an HEC recognized / overseas university.
- Prior relevant experience in MSME/SE & Housing Finance would be a plus.
- A valid driving License of motorcycle (applicable in case of male only)
- Not defaulter of any financial Intuitions.
- Adaptability/flexibility in field work, relocation and extended working hours.
- Mentally & physically fit
- Good at selling and client servicing.
- Good analytical & customer verification skills
- Willing to work anywhere in Pakistan subjected to business requirement
- Excellent understating of mathematical calculations, financial analysis and ratios.
- Exhibits and upholds highest ethical, integrity and social performance values.
- Well organized with excellent communication & time management skills.
- Customer focused and understanding of market segmentation concept
Financial Analyses, Time Management, Communication, Customer Service,
We are an equal opportunity employer and value talent diversity at our Bank. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, gender, marital status, race, religion, or disability status. Therefore, all qualified candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply on our positions.