- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
Loan Officer – General Loans
Full Time/Permanent ( First Shift (Day) )
Retail Branch Banking
- Responsible for product marketing and sales, client servicing, loan booking and document processing. Ensure prompt delivery, repayment of loans, provide periodic portfolio information & maintain portfolio quality.
- Implement assigned sales/service plans to achieve growth objectives by agreeing on micro level sales, service, cross-selling and delivery plans with RM and ensuring on track performance.
- Proactive collection perusal, ensuring timely repayment of group loans and negotiation directly or through other elements included in KMBL’s distribution channel.
- Conduct loan booking in strict compliance with KMBL’s policies, procedures and ethical standards; facilitate in implementing internal control standards in letter and spirit.
- Meet internal service standards and ensure no service related complaints are received from customers.
- Good at selling and client servicing.
- Well organized with good communication & time management skills.
- Action oriented and able to work independently.
- Adaptability/flexibility in field work, relocation and extended working hours. Fluent in local language.
- Proficient in MS office Suite.
- Exhibits and upholds KMBL’s values and social performance objectives.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from HEC recognized / overseas university, in Business Administration / Commerce, Banking & Finance, Agriculture or Economics.
- Prior experience is not necessary
Counter Billing Skills, Flexibility In Field Work, Lab Knowldge, Assignments Handling,
We are an equal opportunity employer and value talent diversity at our Bank. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, gender, marital status, race, religion, or disability status. Therefore, all qualified candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply on our positions.