- This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
Full Time/Permanent ( First Shift (Day) )
Retail Branch Banking
Responsible for error free and efficient processing of deposits, withdrawals transactions, cheques and other negotiable instruments at the customer counter within stipulated turn around time, maintain database for reporting/record and assist OM in branch operations.
Cash Payment & Receipts:
- Responsible for handling of Cash at Premises including payment, receipts, transportation & petty cash management.
- Processing of Cash deposit, withdrawal local & on-line transactions in line with applicable procedures.
- Payment of Cash after proper verification as required e.g., customer, funds availability, cheque etc.
- Collection of loan recoveries receipt in line with laid down procedures & its system posting.
- Ensure cash/cheques and all other transactions are promptly & accurately recorded in system.
- Projection for cash requirements of the branch & ensure cash is maintained within prescribed insurance limits.
- Ensure Cash transportation is done strictly in line with applicable procedures.
- Keep physical cash balanced with system before leaving the seat during the day and at day end.
- Make sure that excess cash is duly insured (where required).
- Sorting of cash in line with SBP & KIM guidelines & its record maintenance.
- Responsible for SBP & Internal/External Audit of Cash Management & transactions etc
- Ensure TAT in processing of cash related transactions.
- Provide upto mark customer services at Cash Counter ensuring zero customer complaints.
- Provide support to branch in achieving sales targets by cross-selling KMBL products, particularly liability products.
- Cash handling experience in banks or financial/corporate sector will be preferred.
- Knowledge of SBP regulations on branch banking and cash management.
- Customer focused and good team member.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Exhibits and upholds KMBL’s values and social performance objectives
- Minimum 14 years of education from HEC recognized university, in business administration/commerce/accounting/ finance or economics.
- Prior experience is not necessary.
Customer Handling, Customer Focused, Cash Handling,
We are an equal opportunity employer and value talent diversity at our Bank. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, gender, marital status, race, religion, or disability status. Therefore, all qualified candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply on our positions.