Responsible for processing of account opening, maintenance, Chequebook, term deposit, remittances, clearing, internal & on-line transfers and other general banking transactions within stipulated turn around time, maintain database for reporting/record and assist OM in branch operations as per KMBL policies and SBP guidelines.
Account Opening & Maintenance:
- Responsible for opening of customer accounts & related documentation in compliance with KIM, KYC (Know Your Customer) & AML (Anti Money Laundering).
- Maintenance of customer accounts for status & profile changes in liaison with BTU.
- Completion of account opening & maintenance documents and forwarded to BTU on daily basis, ensuring BTU observations within prescribed limits.
- Adherence to KMBL policies and procedures.
- Compliance to internal, SBP policies and other regulatory requirements.
- Ensure zero observations from BTU / SBP & Internal/External Audit.
Processing of Transactions:
- Ensure issuance of chequebook, Counter Cheque, banker’s cheques/other remittance instruments, account statement etc as per applicable procedures/guidelines.
- Processing of Inward, Outward Clearing, OBC, banca-insurance, term deposit and Internal & on-line transfers as per laid down procedures.
- Maintain proper record of reports and vouchers related to Customer Servicing desk.
- Ensure security stationary and other stationary & its record management as per defined procedural guidelines.
- Maintain TAT in processing of customer servicing related transactions. Ensure zero customer complaints.
- Assist customers in filling up the transactional applications/requests.
- Provide support to branch in achieving sales targets by cross-selling KMBL products, particularly liability products.
- Banking experience/internship will be given preference.
- Knowledge of SBP regulations on branch banking and client servicing.
- Customer focused and good team member.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Exhibits and upholds KMBL’s values and social performance objectives.
- Minimum 14 years of education from HEC recognized university, in business administration/commerce/accounting/ finance or economics.
- Prior experience is not necessary.
Moz Keyword, Official Assignments, Customer Dealing,