Khushhalibank Limited is looking for an exceptional & dynamic individual to fill challenging position of Manager Training & Development. The primary objective of this individual will be centered on planning & managing training & development programs aligned with business objectives to boost staff productivity & evaluate effectiveness of training programs. The candidate should be farsighted and innovative to implement organization development initiatives consistent with business strategy, monitor & report progress of major change interventions.
Scope of Work
Scope of work covers the following responsibilities:
- Align organizational training and development with business needs and objectives; determine the most effective training and development initiative for organizational success.
- Analyze, develop and implement suitable training solutions for employees to boost staff productivity, address current capabilities and future training needs.
- Develop trainer development programs and coach others involved in training efforts, providing effective growth and development opportunities.
- Directly impart trainings to KBL staff as and when required.
- Facilitates organizational change initiatives consistent with the business strategy.
- Monitor the progress of major change initiatives and reports the contribution of OD initiatives to the performance of KB.
- Monitor cost of training programs against departmental budget
- Monitors and report the impact of development activities on organizational performance.
- Develop and implement testing and evaluation procedures encompassing measurement tools to evaluate program effectiveness.
- Design career development programs in line with business needs.
- Develop and implement KBL 'Management Trainee' program.
- Assesses and recommends external suppliers of development program.
The ideal candidates for this position should possess the following profile:
- Masters degree in business administration with specialization in Human Resource Management from a foreign/HEC recognized institution.
- Minimum 5-7 years of management experience with extensive exposure in training and OD.
- Skilled in strategic HR management, training need assessment, design, development, implementation and evaluation of training interventions.
- Adept with statistical analysis and cognitive reasoning.
- Well organized with good management skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Willing to travel across KBL network.