The Business Analyst is responsible for the coordination of all marketing and product management activities of the retail bank and support in the development and success of the Marketing function. To take responsibility for ad agency coordination of marketing campaigns and projects within the department and to assist with the implementation of the policies, strategies and campaigns.
- Assist with the implementation of the broad marketing strategy with specific objectives and targets
- Act as an interface between business, front line, distribution technology and support teams.
- Supply sufficient information to the Manager Marketing to enable effective budgetary control of specific areas of activity.
- Collate, document and analyze information and data pertaining to all retail banking products
- Analyze portfolio performance at regular intervals and do trend analyses.
- Provide regular information where necessary to assist with the compilation of reports for the retail bank.
- Write monthly progress reports for the higher management
- Demonstrate accurate and creative copy writing and proof reading of all product-related external communication; coordinate with the ad agency
- Monitor competitor activity.
- Website content management of product information