Khushhalibank is looking for dedicated and dynamic individual to fill challenging position of Auditor. The primary objective of this position is to perform internal audit activity which involves financial, operational and compliance audit projects of branches within given timelines.
Scope of Work
Scope of work covers the following responsibilities:
1. Perform, develop & conduct audit procedures, interviews and surveys.
2. Develop, document, review and analyze audit evidence, perform test as necessary and identify issues and recommendations.
3. Assist in the planning phases of individual audits, define risks, controls and develop tests resulting in documented executable audit programs.
4. Develop and compose paper documentation, summary memos, recommendations, issues and information for executive summaries.
5. Communicate the results of audit and consulting projects to management personnel of sufficient authority to ensure the appropriate action.
6. Performs special projects in assistance to Senior Auditor / Manager Audit / Head of Internal Audit.
7. Abreast with latest audit approach and techniques for inclusion in audit programs and ensure continuous professional development of audit function.
- The ideal candidates for this position should possess the following profile: Minimum graduate, however preference will be given to Masters in Commerce, Business Administration or part qualified professional designations like CA/ACCA/CMA
- Minimum one to two years experience of audit / accounts in an audit firm , commercial banks, large domestic or corporate / multinational organization.
- Basic Understanding of Audit / Accounts System, process and procedures having Banking / Financial background.
- Adept with audit / accounts system, process and procedures.
- Well organized with good analytical and time management skills.
- Willing to travel across KBL network.
- Proficient in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation applications
Age between 25 -30 Years