Responsible for effectively managing the mobile and internet banking channels at KMBL.
1. Product Management
• Monitoring fee recovery (issuance and renewal) in line budgeted targets.
• Conversion of registered customer base into active customers with support of activation and awareness campaigns & introduction of incentives (unique logins, financial and non-financial transactions)
• Reduction & management of customer churn.
• Design offerings that allow payments across billers.
• Add feature / offerings to mobile app that facilitates payments, set alerts, manage budget etc.
• Develop product profitability forecast for the next year.
• Regularly monitor revenue and budgets.
• Manage product enhancements / ambiguities based on continuously evolving requirements of the bank with external third party service providers includes creating new functionalities.
• Managing and designing promotional activities and processes around these promotions.
2. Customer Service and Process Improvement
• Manage channel complaints for resolution within defined TAT.
• Monitor and ensure that the overall transaction rejection rate is below 2% monthly.
• Conduct comprehensive product related training on a regular basis.
• Liaison with branch staff for product information update.
• Develop and improve processes of providing improved customer convenience.
3. Vendor Management
• Prepare business requirement documents, give feedback system integration testing, conduct user acceptability testing and have system level changes made via raising change request to the respective vendors (internal and external).
• Manage project documentation and work closely with IT technology, Retail and other cross functional teams to maximize service uptime for customers.
• Give feedback to vendor on technical designs.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other attributes
• Preferably a Bachelors in Business Administration or Finance from an HEC recognized / overseas university.
Skills, knowledge and other attributes:
• Thorough knowledge of bank policies, procedures, products and service particularly on internet & mobile banking.
• Show sound judgement in problem resolution and make decisions that comply with bank policies and procedures.
• Excellent understanding of internet banking process.
• Good understanding of mobile apps usage & development for Banking.
• Must be a team player.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
• Exhibits and upholds KMBL’s values and social performance objectives.
Duration and Nature of Previous Experience:
• At least 1-year experience in handling Internet and Mobile Banking Platforms.