Responsible for defining, developing, testing, analyzing and maintaining software applications which support business requirements; this includes writing, coding, testing, and analyzing software programs and applications.
1. Oracle Application Development & Implementation
- Designs, configures, tests, documents, and deploys application modifications according to user and business specifications includes; requirement gathering, gap analysis, and product/module implementation & customization phases.
- Responsible for working with functional leads and business users to gather requirements, design, analyze, troubleshoot, debugging software programs, process definition, testing, training, and delivering an integrated solution.
- Perform a wide variety of enterprise-level software development activities, and ensuring system changes are appropriately documented.
- Work on multiple projects in Oracle R12 and 11i versions with focus on supporting the architecture and development of Oracle eBusiness Suite enhancements, integration, workflows, extensions, forms and building reports objects.
- Lead technical implementations/enhancements of Oracle modules to quickly recognize and research complex business problems to expedite resolution.
- Code, Design and implement modifications.
2. Oracle Support & Troubleshooting
- Coordinate with business customers, developers and Oracle Support to research, document and resolve Oracle system issues.
- Create SQL queries against Oracle tables to troubleshoot, develop metrics, and create ad-hoc reporting as needed
- Create, manage and resolve service requests (SRs) as related to all Oracle modules and interfaces, follow up, conducted Oracle Web Conference (OWC) with Oracle support for speedy resolution for all high prioritized issues
- Develops and executes system test plans. Conducts and documents rigorous quality assurance testing processes for all production deliverables. Tests and validates patches/upgrades/new processes
3. Additional Tasks
- Assists DBA team in functional modules for major upgrades.
- Any other tasks related to Oracle application development.
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other attributes
- Preferably a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field from an HEC recognized / overseas university.
- Must have strong functional knowledge of the Oracle e-Business suite in multiple set of books environment.
- Experienced in at least one of these Oracle Financials applications (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Procurement, iProcurement, iExpense, General Ledger, Inventory, Fixed Assets).
- Experience engaging Oracle Support to research and resolve issues and Oracle’s development tools.
- Strong knowledge/experience with design and development of custom solutions on Oracle Applications Framework (OAF), Forms, Framework, Alerts, Workflows, ADF and APIs.
- Expert knowledge of Oracle e-Business Suite R12 architecture, configurations and setups is required (e.g. table structures/schemas)
- Thorough/expert technical knowledge in SQL, PL/SQL, Reports (.rdf/Discoverer), XML/BI Publisher, JDeveloper, tuning, query optimization techniques and Web Services architectures.
- Must possess strong analytical skills, troubleshooting, problem resolution, and user support skills with the ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications with an emphasis toward highly available and scalable solutions.
- Solid experience in integration data mapping, data loader activities and UNIX/Linux shell scripting.
- Additional programming skills that are useful towards the job but not a core requirement; Perl, Java.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Exhibits and upholds KMBL’s values and social performance objectives.
Duration and Nature of Previous Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience in Oracle application development preferable in a financial institution.
- 1 Full life cycle Oracle EBS project experience is a plus.