Responsible for working closely with the business and service users by providing support for their functional and technical issues; and will demonstrate a commitment to working through complex problems and complete tasks with a high level of accuracy with a strong satisfaction focus of users.
The job responsibilities include to the following:
• Have expert knowledge of Call Center CRM/IVR, IRIS, Host, UBPS and other banking payment technologies.
• Provide technical support, system configurations, performance turning and upgrades in projects involving Call Center CRM / IVR, Host Interfacing & IRIS.
• Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
• Ensure that the live systems are up and running with optimal performance.
• Oversees coordination with vendors or internal development teams for the implementation of project.
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors/vendors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
• Designs and maintain technical and project documentation and develop presentations.
• Participate in all Call Center CRM/IVR related system testing for all enhancements and new systems.
• Administrate the configuration and tuning of Interfaces between Call Center Network and connected Interfaces.
• Ensure that the functionality deployed in live servers executes smoothly.
• Ensure proper application controls is in place according to the compliance and audit (internal and external).
• Evaluate and execute system enhancement, Change request, related reporting and data extract requests from business users.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other attributes
Duration and Nature of Previous Experience:
Have a minimum of 3 years plus working experience with Host interfacing, IRIS system and Genesys Call Center Interfaces in a similar environment.