Responsible for facilitating business growth through sale of liability products including building profitable client relationships, maintaining effective deposit portfolio management and standards of service quality in compliance with applicable policies and procedures.
1. Business Development
- Identify potential deposit customers and develop diversified liability portfolio to achieve individual & liability sales team targets.
- Be a primary point of contact with all deposit clients.
- Understand customers’ financial as well as investment needs.
- Ensure effective market and customer coverage.
- Maintain steady growth in market share.
- Ensure cross-selling of all other KMBL products and services.
2. Effective Portfolio Management
- Maintain deposit portfolio as per defined portfolio quality benchmarks.
- Ensure staff is achieving pre-defined portfolio benchmarks.
3. Service Quality
- Meet internal service standards and ensure no service related complaints are received from customers.
- Ensure staff is maintaining service standards and
- Ensure compliance in sales, service, and delivery to customer particularly in context of Know Your Customer (KYC) & Anti Money Laundering (AML) in accordance with KMBL policies.
5. Employee Management
- Monitor & evaluate performance of branch liability staff.
- Capacity building of branch liability staff for improving performance & impart operational trainings.
Knowledge, Skills Abilities & Other Attributes
- 16 years of education preferably in Banking / Business / Commerce / Management / Accounting & Finance / Economics or any suitable discipline.
- Expertise in selling financial products.
- In-depth knowledge of liability products and services.
- Strong analytical and customer service skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Exhibits and upholds KMBL’s values and social performance objectives.
Duration and Nature of Previous Experience:
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in banking preferred.