Responsible for facilitating business growth through sale of liability products including building profitable client relationships, maintaining effective deposit portfolio management and standards of service quality in compliance with applicable policies and procedures.
1. Business Development
• Identify potential deposit customers and develop diversified liability portfolio to achieve individual & liability sales team targets.
• Call potential clients to support the retention and growth of profitable client relationships through sale of liability products.
• Understand customers’ financial as well as investment needs.
• Ensure effective market and customer coverage.
• Maintain steady growth in market share.
2. Effective Portfolio Management
• Maintain deposit portfolio as per defined portfolio quality benchmarks
3. Service Quality
• Meet internal service standards and ensure no service related complaints are received from customers.
• Ensure compliance in sales, service, and delivery to customer particularly in context of Know Your Customer (KYC) & Anti Money Laundering (AML) in accordance with KMBL policies.
Knowledge, Skills Abilities & Other Attributes
• Bachelors or Master’s Degree from an HEC recognized / overseas university.
• Understanding of selling financial products.
• Basic knowledge of liability products and services.
• Strong analytical and customer service skills.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite.
• Exhibits and upholds KMBL’s values and social performance objectives.
Duration and Nature of Previous Experience:
• 1 – 2 years’ experience in banking preferred.