T24 Functional Analyst is responsible for analyzing business requirement, quality assurance, SIT and Application Support of existing software applications with a high level of accuracy and focus on customer satisfaction.
1.UAT / SIT
• Configuration analysis for the new business requirements related to T24 Core Banking System.
• Review current software to identify defects and opportunities to improve performance and stability.
• Must have a good understanding of SDLC Processes and Quality Assurance standards.
• Full lifecycle application development using standard frameworks and coding standards/patterns.
• Actively participate in resolving user’s problems in a timely manner.
• Perform System Integration Testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Unit Testing & Functional Testing.
•Extensive T24 Analysis / Troubleshooting & business domain knowledge.
• Worked collaboratively with internal / external customers for testing of complex projects requiring for the overall enhancement of operational application of software quality.
• Providing support to the operation/business team for different trouble queries raised form the end users side for different application, on various conventional products and value added service.
• Extensive experience in troubleshoot and resolve the issues of user reported problem regarding Core Banking System.
• Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, and automation.
• Whenever a development process is conducted, the system analyst is responsible for designing components and providing that information to the developer.
3. 2nd Level Application Support
• Maintain standards compliance.
• Conducting formal training for new hired staff and newly designed Core banking products.
• Project Management / Task Management documentation.
• Create user manual, operational business test script and training documentations.
• Research technical strategies, third party tools, and current and new technologies to deal with emerging technical issues and improve development efficiency.
• Make sure software components according to project specifications
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other Attributes
• Minimum Bachelors in Commerce from an HEC recognized / reputable foreign university.
• Should have experience in Core Banking projects focusing on T24.
• Must have good Business requirement Analysis, Scope verification, SIT and UAT. Strong working knowledge in AA product and T24 application.
• Good understanding of quality assurance standards.
• Should be able to comprehend the configurations & customization requirements, provide Technical solution, wherever applicable.
• Should have good knowledge in Temenos Enterprise Framework like connectivity, integration, web services and monitoring framework.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Highly developed facilitation and business communication skills.
• Demonstrate aptitude for creativity, innovation, and learning new technologies.
• Be able to quickly assimilate contingency plans during crisis situations or major outages.
• Exhibits and upholds KMBL’s values and social performance objectives.
• Sound knowledge of contemporary software development methodologies & environments.
Duration and Nature of Previous Experience:
• Have a minimum of 8 years’ experience in a similar environment.