Network Administrator is responsible to install/configure LAN/WAN environment and support Khushhali-net across the country.
1. Develop, implementation and maintain of multi network, multi user Local Area Networks (LAN), Metropolitan area Networks (MAN), and Wide area Networks (WAN) environments
2. Thorough understanding of network, routing protocols, TCP/IP, DNS, and DHCP.
3. Maintain, support scalable routed and switched networks over Cisco, Nortel and Juniper technologies.
4. Maintain and In-depth understanding of Virtual Private Network.
5. Hands-on experience on Linux proxies, VLANs
6 Coordinates system development, installation and implementation and troubles shoot user support requests.
Knowledge, Skills Abilities & Other Attributes
• Master in Computer Science OR Bachelors in Engineering from a reputed HEC recognized / overseas University.
• Hands on working knowledge of routing and Switching (Linux,Cisco/Nortel VPN/Jumiper), structured cabling, communication technologies and medium (xDSL, Leased circuits, ISDN/POTs etc), Network monitoring and reporting tools.
• Experience with networks with over 100 online users.
• Experience with a variety of network topologies.
• Network Certification (MCSE/CCNA/Juniper) preferred.
• Ability to articulate effectively in both oral and written form.
• High quality customer service skills.
• Exhibits and upholds KMBL’s values and social performance objectives.
Duration and Nature of Previous Experience:
• Four years of hands on experience over LAN/WAN.VPN environment with good knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP Server.