1. BI System Development
· Work with business and IT management to understand and prioritize data and information needs, including the enrichment of data for: classifications and roll-ups to support analytics; building expressions and calculations; working with data stewards to clearly define and document definitions and metadata.
· Solves complex technical problems related to dashboard and report design, BI tools. i.e. MS SQL Server SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, and collaborating with engineers on issues relating to data architecture and database/data warehouse/data mart design.
· Responsible for unit, integration, stress/load testing of reports and dashboards to ensure functional and performance requirements are met.
· Lead a group of dedicated Data Integration and Database developers in the design and implementation of reporting solutions.
· Work effectively with the other Business Intelligence Architects and DBA teams to ensure that all approved development and deployment procedures are followed.
· Coordinate the development activities during project implementation for Business Intelligence, Reporting, and Data Visualization systems.
2. BI Support & Troubleshooting
· Serve as the first point of escalation for reporting and data analysis issues that are raised by stakeholders.
· Performing detailed data analysis, data validation and identify data quality issues.
· Any other tasks related to BI.
Training & Reporting
· Coordinates coaching and training of other developers on business intelligence tools, reporting and analytic best practices and data visualization techniques.
· Creating Ad-Hoc queries and reports as needed along with providing on-going analytical support for these requests.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other attributes
Preferably a Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or a related field from an HEC recognized / overseas university.
Duration and Nature of Previous Experience: