Responsible for defining, developing, testing, analyzing and maintaining software applications which support business requrements; this includes writing, coding, testing, and analyzing software programs and applications.
1. Oracle Application Development & Implementation
· Designs, configures, tests, documents, and deploys application modifications according to user and business specifications includes; requirement gathering, gap analysis, and product/module implementation & customization phases.
· Responsible for working with functional leads and business users to gather requirements, design, analyze, troubleshoot, debugging software programs, process definition, testing, training, and delivering an integrated solution.
· Perform a wide variety of enterprise-level software development activities, and ensuring system changes are appropriately documented.
· Work on multiple projects in Oracle R12 and 11i versions with focus on supporting the architecture and development of Oracle eBusiness Suite enhancements, integration, workflows, extensions, forms and building reports objects.
· Lead technical implementations/enhancements of Oracle modules to quickly recognize and research complex business problems to expedite resolution.
· Code, Design and implement modifications.
2. Oracle Support & Troubleshooting
· Coordinate with business customers, developers and Oracle Support to research, document and resolve Oracle system issues.
Create SQL queries against Oracle tables to troubleshoot, develop metrics, and create ad-hoc reporting as needed.
· Create, manage and resolve service requests (SRs) as related to all Oracle modules and interfaces, follow up, conducted Oracle Web Conference (OWC) with Oracle support for speedy resolution for all high prioritized issues
· Develops and executes system test plans. Conducts and documents rigorous quality assurance testing processes for all production deliverables. Tests and validates patches/upgrades/new processes.
3. Additional Tasks
· Assists DBA team in functional modules for major upgrades.
Any other tasks related to Oracle application development. Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other attributes
Duration and Nature of Previous Experience: